McGraw-Hill Education >
Unlocking more power within the Blackboard Learn platform
Blackboard and McGraw-Hill have joined forces to help institutions meet the demands of the next generation of learners. Ubiquitous access, flexibility, and dynamic digital content are the new thresholds for learners’ expectations. That’s why Blackboard and McGraw-Hill are committed to continually driving the print-to-digital transformation.
Next generation integration
Trusted and proven, this is the deepest, state-of-the-art integration of publisher content within a learning management system: a combined solution that offers students and instructors a single point of access for courses, content, and learning tools. Building upon the success of our initial integration, we are now delivering even more content and tools directly inside the Blackboard Learn platform1.
Working together starts with single sign-on
With improved design and additional features, the McGraw-Hill integration continues to improve and enhance the teaching and learning experience:
- Single sign-on provides seamless access to all course resources.
- Automatic grade synchronization ensures that all Connect assignment grades are automatically recorded in the Blackboard gradebook.
- McGraw-Hill content link located within the course content area allows instructors to easily discover and embed McGraw-Hill content within their normal Blackboard Learn course workflows.
- Icons based on content type allow instructors and students to quickly identify and distinguish between available content.
- Consolidated McGraw-Hill Higher Education page within the Blackboard Learn tools section enables users to access all integrated content and tools in one place and efficiently deploy links in content areas.
- Compliance with student privacy standards such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) ensures student data is protected and secure.
Download the Building Block
The McGraw-Hill Building Block 2.2 is available now Behind the Blackboard for Blackboard Learn 9.1, Service Pack 11 and above. We plan to include this building block with Service Pack 141.
Get McGraw-Hill Resources
System Administrator Resources
Faculty And Student Resources
- Course Pairing Quick Start Guide - For institutions with the Partner Cloud Building Block
- Course Pairing Quick Start Guide - For institutions without the Partner Cloud Building Block
- Download Instructor Guide for 9.1 v2.2
- McGraw-Hill Building Block: Faculty Training Tutorial
- How to Pair Your Blackboard Learn and McGraw-Hill Connect Courses
- How to Add McGraw-Hill Connect Assignments to Your Blackboard Learn Course
- How to Deploy Your McGraw-Hill Connect Assignments to Your Blackboard Learn Course
- Preparing Your Students for Using McGraw-Hill Connect within Blackboard Learn
- Additional Blackboard Learn faculty resources can be found on the On Demand Learning Center